Saturday 4 October 2014

Papersmooches SPARKS Challenge - Designer Draft 4

Papersmooches are having their Sparks Challenge and this week its a designer draft based on the ffg:
 
 My result:

 

For the last card, I first stencilled my KaiserCraft Doily template with a gold oil paintstik. I then cut strips to adhere to the blue base. In between two strips I added gold glitter washi tape from Kelly Purkey. To that I also added striped washi tape and gold stitching. I white heat embossed the sentiment from PS Birthday Sampler. To finish off I adhered the digital flowers from PS using foam squares after I coloured them using Copics ( BG13, BG49, BG23, Y08)


 
NOTE: I'm entering this into World Card Making Day 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!