Saturday 15 November 2014

For you..Friend

It's been a long while since I've been on the blog...this week I managed to squeeze in some time to make a few items to enter into the Papersmooches SPARKS Challenge. This week saw the challenge based on the following picture for inspiration...I absolutely loved working with these colours, they go well together!


My card result:

 
 
I haven't been using my embossing folders for some time now and so I decided to incorporate them into this card. I used the Elaborate Quatrefoil folder from Anna Griffin and inked it with TH Squeezed Lemonade before running my cardstock panel through. I cut out tags for the sentiments, stamped my images using Color Theory Doc Brown and Hero Arts Splash. The images are from Papersmooches Bold Buzzwords and Birthday Sampler stamp sets.
 
To finish of the card, I glued down the panel to a white base, added eyelets, the wooden bicycle, glossy accents to the hearts and a touch of stitching.
 
Hope you enjoyed the card!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!