Saturday 20 December 2014

A bouquet of flowers...

Hi Friends,

I'm back again with one of my favourite challenges that I always try to make an effort to enter. It's the picture perfect challenge by Papersmoochesstamps.

This weeks inspiration was the following photo:

 
 
My result:
 


I started of with a Neenah solar white card base and then adhered a blue cardstock panel. The flowers are from PS Botanicals 2 stamp set...all inked and yes painfully handcut :)...Papersmooches needs to release some dies for these stamp sets! Inks used were TH Old Paper, Antique Linen, Shabby Shutters and Hero Arts Wet Cement and Silver. I stamped the saying from PS Pretty Phrases using Hero Arts Pumpkin Pie. I added a die cut silver butterfly and some jute cord to finish the card off.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how the flowers frame the golden butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME Card Design!! I LOVE the Colors and the Metallic Butterfly!! ;) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches Spark Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! have a Fabulous Christmas Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!