Wednesday 18 March 2015

Papersmooches SPARKS Challenge - Anything goes

Hi Everyone,

I recently received one of my orders from overseas that contained Papersmooches goodies. We had a postal strike starting in August last year that has after effects even now...I'm still waiting for packages...4months now! Ridiculous!

Anyway onto my card...Papersmooches are having their anything goes SPARKS challenge and you can find the details HERE.



I stamped the image with Hero Arts Wet Cement and then coloured it using the warm greys from Copic (W1, W3, W5) and some purples. The sentiment was stamped using Wet Cement and Iris. The panel was then complete by adding washi tape, blue enamel dots, blue highlighting using a gel pen and stitching using Old Paper Distress marker. On a top folding grey cardstock base I added a layer of handmade paper, this gave me some texture to the card. I then glued down the panel and added some glitter using Spica Clear on the flowers.

Remember you don't need a lot of copic colours to create an awesome card. This used 6 colours in total though with some clever blending you could do it with 4.

Hope you liked the card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!