Sunday 15 March 2015

Papersmooches SPARKS Challenge - Picture Perfect

Hi Everyone,

I have one more entry to the PS Sparks challenge!

Picture inspiration is:



My result:

 
 
Now I must apologise for the low quality of the picture (my fiancée took it out for me because I'm not at home this weekend)...I will definitely put up something clear when I get back.
 
This is a project I've been working on for a while, it's somewhat incomplete as I still got to find 2 pictures to put into it...hence the empty cubicles. The wooden blank is about 400mm x 400mm and is painted in a blue green chalk paint. For the cubicles, I added some mosaic tiles in one and woodgrained white paint in the other. For the flower, I added through some texture paste through a random stencil and distressed the colour green for the stalk area. I added some glitter as well to it.
 

On the bottom left cubicle the colours of the green canvas was recreated using green cardstock that was diecut with Spellbinders Labels Fifteen. I then used green chalk ink and stamped the leaves from Papersmooches Botanicals 2 stamp set. The sentiments are from PS Pretty Phrases.

Not sure if you can see but I added white butterflies above the flower from Clearly Besotted's Elegant Butterflies stamp set.

To finish the layout I added the wooden die cuts that were coloured black.

Hope you liked it!


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely lovely. What a beautiful project and one to be treasured. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!