Monday 9 March 2015

Papersmooches SPARKS Challenge - Picture Perfect

Hey Guys,

It's that time...the PS Sparks challenge! Head on over to their blog to find out all the details.

Picture inspiration for month of March is:



My result of cuteness:



I found an item in the picture that I wanted to focus on and that was the small green canvas with the Moroccan type tiling look. The background of the card is stencilled using TH Latticework (perfect match in my opinion) with Distress Inks Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. I diecut a distressed label onto which I white heat embossed the sentiment from Papersmooches Bold Buzzwords. The bear is copic coloured using the greys (C2, C3, C5, C7 for the body and W1 for the mouth) and is from PS Chubby Chum Pals. I finished the card off with some flowers, washi tape and enamel dots.


4 comments:

  1. Love your color choices and your design! Kudos! Happy to become a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy for the comment and being my first follower.. Really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. super cute, love your coloring on the little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute, your coloring on that bear is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!