Friday 5 September 2014

Share the Love Week!! - Day 1 Rainbow Colour Palette - Entry 1


Hey there...

I'm participating in the Share the Love Week by Winnie & Walter featuring SimonSaysStamp!

They are having 5 days of different challenges and so far for me it's quite challenging....mainly because I don't own any W&W stamps but thankfully they allowed participants to use digital stamps from their online store...this came in handy.

So on to my first entry for the rainbow colour palette...

I used a base of black textured cardstock top folded to 4 1/4 by 4 3/4 inches and a yellow cardstock panel of 4 by 4 3/4 inches. The white panel measures 3 7/8 by 4 3/4 inches and I stamped various sentiments from the SSS BE stamp set using Distress inks. I adhered the yellow cardstock onto the black base and then used foam squares on the white panel to yellow.



I then diecut the YOU from W&W digital file set and adhered it onto the white panel. I stamped the stars from the SSS Merry Trees stamp set in Hero Arts Silver ink and stamped the "ARE" from the SSS YOU stamp set using Versafine Onyx Black. I finished the card off with black enamel accents on the word YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!