Friday 5 September 2014

Share the Love Week!! - Day 2 10min dash - Entry 2


Onto my second entry for this challenge...

I decided to do a baby boy card just to give options from the card I created last week...check post here.

My white base is top folded to 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches and my panel is a patterned cardstock from Docrafts Happy Days cut to 3 7/8 by 5 1/8 inches. I cut slots into the panel and added some SewEasy floss in Spring Rain, I did 3 loops of it. I cut from blue cardstock the word WELCOME from the W&W digital cut files and stamped the BABY BOY from SSS Baby stamp set in Versafine Onyx Black. I adhered the die cut and then mounted the panel onto the base using foam squares.



To finish the card, I added washi tape and my fav...enamel dots!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!