Friday 5 September 2014

Share the Love Week!! - Day 5 Sketch Sentiment - Entry 2


My second Day 5 entry which is a card based on the following sketch:

 
 
I started with a side folded white base measuring 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches and a white panel of 3 1/2 by 4 3/4 inches. The two patterned papers are from Basic Grey Wisteria paper pad. For the panel I die cut the word GRATEFUL from W&W from Bazzill Basics in Razzleberry Dark. I stamped some flower images in Hero Arts Iris and then Copic coloured them using YG11, YG41 and G02.
 
 
 
I stamped the FOR ALL YOU DO sentiment from SSS Thanks stamp set in gold pigment ink. To finish off I added Liquid Pearls in Mint Green.


NOTE: I'm also entering this into the Day 2 of Share the Love Week for the 10min dash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!