Saturday 20 September 2014

PS SPARKS Challenge Entry 3 - Celebrate Card

Back again with my third entry into Papersmooches SPARKS challenge. The inspirational challenge this week is based on the following picture:


and my result...



The panel is an orange patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Bright Side and measures 3 3/4 by 4 1/2 inches. I white heat embossed the "celebrate" sentiment from PS Pretty Phrases. For the flowers  I used Distress ink Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, Hero Arts Passion Flower and stamped the two flower images from PS Botanicals 2 repeatedly onto some white cardstock. I cut these out and adhered them using glue and/or foam squares.
 
I added my panel using foam squares onto a top folded white cardstock base measuring 1/16inch wider. To finish off I added some enamel dots from Studio Calico.
 
NOTE: I'm also entering this into SSS Work it Wednesday Aug 2014.
 
      

                       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!