Friday 5 September 2014

Share the Love Week!! - Day 1 Rainbow Colour Palette - Entry 3


This is my third entry and I must say I like this one the best so far...really like how it turned out!

I started with a side folded white cardstock base 4 1/4 by 5 3/8 inches and a white panel 3 3/8 by 5 inches. I sprayed on some Dylusions Ink Sprays in Lemon Zest, Fresh Lime and Pure Sunshine and after it dried I adhered it to the base. I die cut the THANKS and tag from W&W digital cut files. I coloured in the THANKS using Dylusions Ink Spray in Funky Fuschia and stamped the sentiment "for everything" from SSS Thanks stamp set using Distress ink in Fired Brick.



To the tag I added two blue cardstock strips, then adhered the THANKS and mounted the tag onto the panel using foam squares. To finish the card I added some butterfly rub-ons, purple stitching and some sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!