Friday 5 September 2014

Share the Love Week!! - Day 2 10min dash - Entry 1



Hey Everyone,

So a 10min dash...hmmm...tough one...now let me confess I had to do some preps here as did everyone else I guess :)



I started off with a top folded green cardstock base (left over from my card entry 2) measuring 4 by 4 1/4 inches with a white panel of 3 7/8 by 3 7/8 inches. I used Distress Ink in Wild Honey to stencil out the Kaisercraft Doily template on the white panel. I thereafter rounded the bottom of the panel and base and adhered them together. I used the LOVE digital cut file from W&W and die cut on vinyl to make myself a stencil. I temporarily adhered it and used festive berries to ink the word LOVE. I stamped the YOU from SSS YOU stamp set using Hero Arts Splash ink. To finish the card I added a leaf rub-on and added gold pen stitching.

NOTE: I'm also entering this into the SSS Stamp it Challenge and Blog hop!





2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Wonderful stamping! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamp It! STAMPtember® Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. It looks so textured, even though it's not! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!