Saturday 20 September 2014

PS SPARKS Challenge Entry 4 - Love Everything

My last entry into Papersmooches SPARKS challenge. The inspirational challenge this week is based on the following picture:


I'm loving the result...

 
The black cardstock base measures 3 3/4 by 4 3/4 inches and has the leaves from PS Botanicals 2 heat embossed using Ranger Orange Sherbet embossing powder. I die cut purple and blue cardstock frames using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Fifteen set. For the purple frame, I stamped "love" from PS Bold Buzzwords and "everything" from SSS Thanks stamp set using Versafine Onyx Black. I added the two hearts also from Bold Buzzwords and heat embossed them using Ranger Turquoise embossing powder.
 
For the assembly of the card, I glued down the blue frame directly onto the base and using foam squares I added the purple frame to the blue frame.
 
NOTE: I'm also entering this into SSS Work it Wednesday Aug 2014.
 
      

                       

 

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous colours that look amazing together!! Such a simple but striking design x
    Thanks for playing along with us at PS Sparks this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! The colors are so fun, and what a perfect card for the inspiration photo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment...really appreciated!